Saturday, August 31, 2013

Better weeeee well..and what??

Assalammualaikum..wayyy hello..
i'm new here..hahaha
actually saje je xde kerja wt blog gini...just spend time in writting..i guess


welll....what we have here is today...i'm kinda sick...really sick..
but still getting bored sbb xde something to do while i'm being sick...huhuiiii

i guess i really miss my study days...n waitt untill my study schedule open...
yuhuuu....really can't wait longer...

welll helllelllll....my friends ade suggest gak suh wt blog for spend time in writting skills...i guess...hehehe...
but hey...i'll try my best yahh..giler pn ade..klakar pn ade...bcoz i'm not kinda person yg terror in writting things...sort of..

well..if i in shah alam..i'll do some jogging and exercising thing so i can feel more better...welll...name pn blajor kt shah alam...hehehe...
for the time being..i'm not so busy...but busy with sleeping habit...
hahahaha...habit yg x bleh control kalo dh start sem break...

of course my mom mbebel blah..blah..giler coz...yah..well...ank dra nya mbuta je,,huihui..
and of course...kepala msti headache...or what they called it dizzy la coz o.d tdo sgt la kannn...hehe...
sorry mom...just can't help it...

yuppp...this is me...DA SLEEPY HEAD...hahaha
my sis taking this pic after i came back from medical check up...what a mess...hahaha
is this real me????
wwoooooo...yupp...sleepy eyes...
yeah...fever doesn't keeps me feel better...
so i just sleep a whole day...what a crazy i am...

now...i'm writting this after i am feeling well a lil bit...
stilll...i miss my entertainning days as student...
i wanna go study...plezzz...
huhu...
miss the book...
miss the paper..
miss the stuff..
n most of all.....miss my friends...
hei yooo..

Ya Allah...bosannye...
what i'm gonna do now???
i wanna start assignment...do the stuff like that..
yupp..can't wait to start it again...

huhu...
now...i need to get a rest..
if my mom saw me didn't get enough rest...write this??
i'll be killed...hahaha

i don't know what i'm saying...
but insyaAllah...i'll continued...

assalammualaikum y'alls...hei yoyo

No comments:

Post a Comment